Went in to the hives on Monday to replace the sugar water. I also took off the inner covers and took out a couple of frames to see what was going on.
Hive #2 - Empty jar, refilled it. Top box better than 50% filled with honey, so these guys should be OK as the weather turns cold again.
Hive #3 - Jar still 1/3 full. Top box was empty. Went down to the next box and it had a good store of honey. I went ahead and removed the top box and put it in the shed with some alpha moth crystals.
Hive #4 - Jar was 2/3 full, this hive continues to be slow in taking syrup, I think they just don't like it. Top box was about 40-50% full so I left it alone.